History of Victoria Hotel in Pärnu

The Victoria Hotel is a plastic Riga Heimatstyle building that was completed in 1926 according to one of the first and most significant designs by E. v. Wolffeldt and A. Nürnberg in Pärnu. Initially, the set of buildings included a commercial building with a mansard, a building in the courtyard and a romantic stall in the corner of the plot.

In 1931, it was rebuilt according to the design of O. Siinmaa to accommodate the Grand Hotel with a cafe, later a restaurant, on the ground floor. The building was reconstructed in 1991 for the Victoria Hotel. Guest rooms were also built to the mansard.

There are 23 guest rooms, including 17 doubles and 6 singles, in the hotel. The rooms are of various sizes and designs. There are en suite shower and toilet facilities, TV- and radio-sets, and a minibar in each room. The rooms by Lõuna Street have a marvellous view of Lydia Koidula's park.

There are a bar and á la carte restaurant on the ground floor and a sauna on the third floor of the hotel.

We offer full comfort and customer-focused service for people travelling on business or for pleasure in our hotel in the centre of the town.